Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Corporate Parenting Team based in Barking & Dagenham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £45,728 - £47,861 per annum.
- The Corporate Parenting team aims to safeguard and promote young people to support them to live independently lives.
- You'll manage complex cases and plan to promote young people through pathway plans.
- You'll take responsibility for enabling contact arrangements and ensuring that health assessments and personal education plans are in place. Throughout, you'll engage successfully with the children and make sure that their voices are heard and recorded consistently.
- You'll be confident about working with partners within and without the council to deliver effective and efficient services.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Post qualifying experience working as a social worker
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.