Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Child Protection (CP) Team based in North East Lincolnshire.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £34.99 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Working within a short-term task centred service with assessment and focused interventions to meet identified need and risk
- Complete the single assessment at either 10-day, 25 day or to the 40-day statutory timescale dependant on issues presented and agreed by the team Manager. Section 7 reports to be completed in A and I service
- Cases will be transferred to the Safeguarding and Court Service at initial case conference or first court hearing should the cases escalate
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.