Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Hertfordshire, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £34,788 - £38,813 per annum.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- To take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
- Have shared responsibility for leading and managing less experienced staff.
- Researching and sharing up to date social work practice alongside creating a clear vision for the future and ensuring the best outcomes for children and their families are realised.
- Prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings.
- Helping children and families to change their lives for the better.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must have recent experience of casework in Assessments, Child Protection, Children Looked After and Care Proceedings.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- Competitive salary up to £44,813 pa depending on experience (includes Market Forces payment of up to £5000 & £1k welcome payment)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.