Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Bromley for a Senior Social Work Practitioner to work within a Safeguarding and Care Planning Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent social work role is £37,500 per annum.
Duties of this Senior Social Worker role include:
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division
- Making a comprehensive assessment of need, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the National Assessment Framework
- Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services
Requirement of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Current Social Work England registration, a degree or equivalent in social work and appropriate and relevant post-qualification experience of children and families social work within a statutory, voluntary or independent sector organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as national assessment framework
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Knowledge of the range of services which are available to children and families and of the organisational framework within which they are provided
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.