Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Leaving Care 16+ Team based in Medway.
The salary for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £50,661 per annum.
- Hold a caseload of no more than 8 children in care aged 16-17, or care-leavers aged 18+, supporting them to achieve their full potential through their journey in care and on to independence.
- Manage a complex caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures to ensure that all looked after children and care experienced young people receive a service that reflects the Council’s commitment to achieving positive outcomes for our looked after children. Safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people through the provision of high quality social work practice, supporting them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so.
- Participate in effective partnership working and engagement and to work collaboratively with a range of organisations, statutory and voluntary in delivering services to children and young people.
- Support the Service in providing effective service delivery and promote excellent performance.
- Comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
- Be competent in all areas of the PCF at Experienced Social Worker level and The Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) for approved child and family practitioners.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent frontline experience within children services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.