Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £29.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
We are currently working in the office and at home.
- Provide a supervisory and oversight service to the social worker and non - professionally qualified staff through the provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high-quality services are delivered within adult services
- Provide bespoke support planning for people that have been assessed as needing ongoing support and case management to people that have a complex set of needs, by supporting your colleagues with this
- The liaison with family members and other agencies, voluntary or statutory
- Assist in managing a proactive and resourceful team that assist people to make choices and have more control over their needs and how they want to be supported
- Actively support the staff to provide a Service to the person so that they can become as independent as possible and work through any ongoing safeguarding or mental health issues
- Support managers with service development, safeguarding, professional supervision, and other management responsibilities
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.