Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work based in Greenwich, within the Adult’s Front Door Duty Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced practitioner in Adult Social Care as well as have knowledge and experience around CHC DST's
- 5 years referencing and Enhanced DBS
- Experience in DST work as well as extensive knowledge around the Care Act
- Be able to deal with complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework support to other team members
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.