Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Senior Manager to work full-time (37 hours per week) based in Exeter, within the Corporate Parenting Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Manager job is £800 per day and is an initial 6-month contract.
Social work teams are in the offices and are working part at home, we can’t therefore agree to full virtual working throughout 2021.
- Focus on improving the quality of care and pathway planning for children in care and care leavers and the impact of our partnership approaches on outcomes for children and young people
- Ensuring high quality and outcome focused permanence planning for young people achieving safe and stable alternative care arrangements that enabling them to thrive and achieve
- Embed the views and experiences of children and young people in our ways of working and to champion the voice of young people in everything we do
- Developing and leading an ambitious and challenging vision for corporate parenting services in Devon, inspiring employees, partners, and other stakeholders to deliver excellent outcomes for looked after children and care leavers
Requirements of the Senior Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Be able to demonstrate a proven commitment to outcomes for children in care and care experienced young people
- Be ambitious and able to set high expectations and support staff to achieve these for children and young people
- Already have been an inspiring leader of a successful service and be able to demonstrate the ability to lead improvement through high quality practice
- Confident in outcome based and value for money evidence based approaches that underpin outstanding care planning
- A DBS disclosure
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.