Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated 8a Senior Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Clinical Pharmacist job is £31-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- 9am-5pm with 30 minute lunch.
- Need to be able to screen homecare and infusion prescriptions and manage relevant discussions with consultants relating to prescription queries.
- There will also be directorate work associated with inpatient areas but no ward clinical commitment.
Requirements of the Senior Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Recent experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting.
- Senior clinical pharmacist experience in specialist medicine, preferably Hepatology or Gastroenterology.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 8a Senior Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.