Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a SEND Inclusion/Psychology Lead to work full-time based in Essex, within the Educational Psychology Service.
The pay rate for this locum SEND Inclusion/Psychology Lead job is £600 per day and is a 6-month contract.
This position will initially, in line with current government guidance be based from home, with an expectation of being home-based for the foreseeable future. However, if / when government guidelines change the role may then revert to being office-based, whilst retaining some flexible working options.
- Work collaboratively across the leadership team to strategically plan and drive forward the SEND vision for Essex
- Lead and manage the SEND Inclusion team made up of EPs, Inclusion Partners and Assistant EPs to effectively support individual and clusters of schools, settings and colleges to be inclusive for children with SEND
- Managing a team of EPs within the area and holding countywide responsibilities for service-related development
- Effectively lead and develop the SEND Inclusion team within a designated quadrant, overseeing the system for programme allocation and management across the team
- Work closely with School Effectiveness Partners to develop the cohesive and collaborative practice of the SEND Inclusion and School Effectiveness teams, for the benefit of schools and settings
Requirements of the SEND Inclusion/Psychology Lead:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- A Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society
- Substantial experience as an Educational Psychologist working in a local authority context, detailed knowledge of effective research-informed interventions, and excellent leadership skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This SEND Inclusion/Psychology Lead job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.