Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Residential Childcare Workers to work full-time in Wallasey.
The salaries for these Residential Childcare Worker jobs are £20,800 - £24,100 per annum, plus £65 per sleep in.
These roles are on a permanent basis.
- Ensure that a safe, supportive and caring environment is maintained which meets the individual and group needs of the Children/ young people
- Undertake flexible working arrangements in accordance with the children/young person's needs and homes requirements which includes, weekends, evenings, waking nights and sleep-in duties
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and reviewing of care plans
- Give practical and emotional support to children/young people
- Ensure that children/young people's rights are respected at all times
- Ensure Safeguarding Policies are adhered to
- Complete administrative duties
- Participate and contribute to staff appraisal and supervisions
- Adhere to the organisation's policy on confidentiality and data protection
Requirements of the Residential Childcare Workers:
- Level 3 NVQ or willing to work towards
- Learning Disability experience
- Residential experience
- DBS check
These Residential Childcare Worker jobs are advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.