Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Adult Mental Health Social Worker to work full-time in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 - £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Liaise closely with other statutory and voluntary agencies when required.
- Provide information and support for carers and families.
- Work as a key worker to specified service users.
- Use evidence-based approaches to care for appropriate service users.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.