Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 3 Rehab Support Worker to work full-time based in Southwark.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Support Worker role is £15.42 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Rehab Support Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy/physiotherapy
- Recent experience within occupational therapy/physiotherapy
- Community experience.
- Ability to work autonomously with patients and their careers.
- Rehab experience desired
- Ability to travel borough wide with public transportation or own means
- MDT experience
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- Carenotes experience desirable
- Ability to use IT such as basic Excel, Word and Outlook
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Rehab Support Worker job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.