Sanctuary Health has permanent roles for Registered Nurses (RMNs) to work for a private company within a CAMHS service based in North London. The ideal candidateC will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental healthnursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for these permanent RMN roleS is £33,000 per annum. This role offers full-time and part-time positions available.
You will be working on an adolescent unit that consists of 2 wards. This service provides for adolescents with OCD and private patients.
Requirements of the RMNs:
- Previous CAMHS experience is desirable
- Newly qualified nurses will be considered (full training provided)
Benefits of working as a RMN:
- Enhanced pay rates for nights and weekends
- Additional external employee support
- Online discount/savings centre
- Cycle to work and gym schemes
- Generous refer a friend scheme
These RMN jobs are advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.