Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work within the Assessment and Home Treatment Team based in Halton, Runcorn. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- Days - £24.76
- Night/Saturdays - £33.00
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £41
This role will require the postholder to work 3 or 4 long shifts per week.
- Support the home treatment team function
- Assessing and monitoring of patient's mental health, risk, medication and other factors impacting their mental health
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- RMN qualification
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience in working in an Assessment Home Treatment Team
- Ability to travel
- Robust risk assessment and crisis management skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.