Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work Adhoc shifts based in Hartlepool.
The postholder will be required to work long days and night shifts.
- Monday - Friday £19.03
- Nights/Saturdays £24.51
- Sundays/Bank Holidays £29.99
- Adult inpatient services for Hartlepool and Easington are being provided (on a temporary basis) from Roseberry Park in Middlesbrough and Lanchester Road Hospital in Durham.
- Westerdale North (previously Lincoln Ward) – cares for people with functional conditions such as depression and anxiety as well as psychotic illnesses.
- Westerdale South (previously Wingfield Ward) – cares for people with organic conditions such as dementia.
- Westerdale South has moved temporarily to Sandwell Park due to Major building work required to Roseberry Park site.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Mental Health Experience - 1 Year Minimum
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.