Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Bristol, within the Assessment & Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £34.40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experienced within assessment and recovery teams
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Knight-Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.