Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Lewisham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is negotiable and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Completing triage assessments
- Assessing risk
- Managing safeguarding
- Hold a transient caseload and ensure support is offered to safely transition patients into structured treatment
- Liaison with other professionals both within the hospital and community
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Visits to the local hospital
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.