Are you interested in developing your Social Work career?
Sanctuary Social Care has a job vacancy available for a Quality Assurance Auditor to work full-time in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Quality Assurance Auditor job is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To support the delivery of the PEOPLE Directorate audit and performance monitoring programme which is reviewed and overseen by the Performance, HR and Finance Board. Additionally to deliver on other relevant aspects of the Performance and Quality Assurance Framework.
- To support the development and implementation of quality assurance systems and monitoring tools to report on the quality of the service provision for children, young people, families and carers in order to enable the directorate to improve the quality of service provided.
- To undertake audits and other investigations using these tools whilst also advising others on their use. To collate and analyse the data arising from the various quality assurance methods, reporting to the Director, senior management, Performance, HR and Finance Board and other groups as appropriate.
- To support the development and dissemination of practice standards across a wide range of services within the Children and Safeguarding Directorate.
- To assist Heads of Service in coordinating quality and performance monitoring activity within those Services and to assist with the reporting of performance information and contributing to corrective action to assist with the improvement of practice.
- Recent experience within a similar role.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children Services
This Quality Assurance Auditor job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.