Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Learning Disabilities, multi-disciplinary team in East London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Working with clients with complex needs aged 18 years and above.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Knowledge of safeguarding and the process
Effective data recording skills
- Must own a vehicle and travel out of borough for reviews
- Experience of MCA and DoLS in the community
Care Act training; MCA, Safeguarding and Recording training
- Knowledge of care management
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.