Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work full-time based in Gatton Hill, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £28.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide short term therapy to those young people on the psychology waiting list
Requirements of the Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- An accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience or an HCPC registered Psychologist
- Experience within a similar role
- Trained in a therapeutic delivery mod
- Able to work with children
- Training in CBT/DBT or IPT-A
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.