Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Prison Cleared Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Mental Health Team based in Lincoln. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.