Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Principle Social Worker to work full-time in Truro, Cornwall - within the Family Plus Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Principle Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Principle Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have experience of working in an Adoption and Permanence Team
- Can demonstrate they have the specialist knowledge of attachment and PACE and post order support needs and can model this with families.
- It is essential to have the child care award or equivalent post qualifying award at M level.
- Experience of adoption and SGO post order support, therapeutic approach towards working with families and works well under pressure and have excellent recording skills.
This Principle Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.