Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Manager to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Manager job is £40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Supervision and development of Staff including monthly 1:1s and annual appraisals.
- Performance Management within the Fostering Service.
- Undertaking service improvement reviews to identify efficiencies in service delivery.
- Recruitment of Staff, permanent and locum/independent.
- Completing Ofsted dataset reports.
- Working closely with Managers and Social Workers of other teams within Children's Social Care and other local Fostering Services.
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant post-qualifying experience in Children's Social Care
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Thomas Lancaster; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.