Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Clinical Diabetic Podiatrist to work full-time based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Diabetic Podiatrist role is £25-£26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Monday – Friday.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 30 minutes lunch break.
- Clinical duties and home visits to see patients.
- Diabetic foot assessment, general podiatry assessments, foot wound care and redressing’s, home visits, good podiatry treatment skills and patient care.
Requirements of the Clinical Diabetic Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry.
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration.
- Recent experience working as a Podiatrist in the UK.
- Clinical experience working at B6 level in NHS setting, Diabetic foot assessment, general podiatry assessments, Foot wound care and redressing’s, home visits, good podiatry treatment skills and patient care.
- Able to use an electronic patient record system.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Clinical Diabetic Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.