Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in a variety of shifts in Leeds. These shifts are a mixture of Early's, Late's, Long Days and Nights. You will be working on an 18 bedded locked rehabilitation ward.
Our Acute Inpatient Services are primarily for people of working age who have been assessed via the Crisis Assessment Services as individuals who require assessment and treatment. However the service is flexible and can admit other service users dependent upon their needs.
The Leeds Low Secure Forensic Service provides inpatient, outpatient and community outreach support to the local Leeds population. The low secure forensic service works with services users accessing the pathway from medium secure care, transfer from prison and pathways from adult mental health services.
Leeds Psychiatric Care Intensive Service (PICU) provides intensive and specialist care and treatment for adult service users with mental health needs, whose risks and behaviours cannot be managed on an open acute ward.
- Monday - Friday £11.78
- Nights - Saturday £16.25
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £20.61
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Mental Health experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive HCA knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.