Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Pharmacy Dispensary Technician to work based in Dartford.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Dispensary Technician job is £15-£16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Dispense medicines for inpatients and outpatients including discharge, self-medication programs, filing of compliance aids, one stop dispensing, and the supply of patient information leaflets in accordance with SOPs.
- Dispense prescriptions for clinical trials and controlled drugs and make appropriate records.
- Deal with telephone enquiries concerning the supply of medicines to wards, clinics, and patients.
- Contribute towards stock control of medicines, including maintaining stock levels in the dispensary within defined parameters and participating in stock takes and expiry date checking.
- Monitor to-follows prescriptions and follow them up where required to ensure continuity of supply.
- Generate the orders for dispensary stock supply from Pharmacy stores.
- Maintain and replenish the Emergency Drug Cupboard.
- Supervise and assist in the training of new staff as required.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Dispensary Technician:
- GPHC Registration a pharmacy technician.
- Two years of postgraduate pharmacy experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 4 Pharmacy Dispensary Technician job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.