Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Pharmacy Technician to work full-time based in Chelsea.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working Monday - Friday - 0900 - 1700/1000 - 1800.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- At least 6 months NHS Experience
- Hospital Dispensary experience
- Dispensing/Labelling/Hatch duties/Dispensary housekeeping/CD dispensing
- Follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
- Follow all directions from the Department Lead
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.