Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Luton.
The pay rate for this Pharmacist role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is on a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- To deliver a comprehensive medicines optimisation service to wards and teams based within the Luton and Bedfordshire directorates and when necessary to provide this service to other wards across ELFT. This is to be in line with the ELFT clinical pharmacy standards.
- Work with the Lead Pharmacist to undertake audits to evaluate and improve services alongside trust and Luton and Bedfordshire priorities.
- To work with the Lead Pharmacist to undertake audits to evaluate and improve services alongside trust and Luton and Bedfordshire priorities.
- Work towards quality improvement initiatives in line with the trusts QI vision and with direction from the Pharmacy Services Manager.
- To be involved in effective stock management and cost-effective medicines prescribing and administration across the organisation.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.