Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across Bromley on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post involves assessing children's need in relation to social care provision and providing equipment and adaptations to promote independence and safety at home.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience of children's services within social care is essential, along with a sound working knowledge of children's equipment, including manual handling.
- Car driver essential
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.