Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Organic Intensive Practitioner (RMN) to work based in Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum Organic Intensive Practitioner (RMN) job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide and contribute to the development of a pilot service for those with organic mental illness
- Work alongside care coordinators and other services to plan, deliver and review effective “wrap around” interventions to manage risk and prevent hospital admission for those with the most complex needs
- Provide brief interventions to those people assessed as requiring a more intensive intervention and to those people transitioning between PCLS/Memory and CITT
- Assess current risk by liaising with relevant teams and seeing the patient and carers face to face in their own homes
- Be involved with collecting data from the pilot to inform senior managers, CCG and the teams as regards what would be beneficial in the role going forwards
- Be involved with meeting with other teams to explain the role and remit of the post and to develop it as a result of reviews of the role/remit
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Experience working with Later Life teams, dementia especially
- Experience of working with people who need rapid and intensive reviews/assessment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.