Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Visual Impairment Officers to work in Kensington on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Visual Impairment Officer jobs are £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of Visual Impairment Officer:
- HCPC Registered
- Qualification in VI rehabilitation studies
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Visual Impairment Officer jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.