Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist/ CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/ CAMHS Practitioner role is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Completing initial assessments and brief therapeutic interventions
- Allocations of therapeutic casework
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/ CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience as an Occupational Therapist or CAMHS Community Nurse
- HCPC registered
- Car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/ CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.