Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist Team Manager to work based in Solihull, within the Single Handed Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £31 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To operate and ensure that others operate at all times within the professional ethics and disciplines of the relevant professional regulatory body e.g. HCPC Social Worker Standards of Proficiency.
- Support the development of strategic objectives facilitating and leading your team/s to positively contribute to the achievement of the objectives relevant to your area of responsibility.
- Engage and develop positive working relationships in order to effectively deliver services which maximise opportunities for integration and partnership working.
- Ensure the effective delivery of services within your area of responsibility which are person centred and outcome focused.
- Ensure that the delivery of services demonstrates value for money and makes best use of informal and community resources.
- Facilitate practice within the service that promotes effective risk management whilst enabling positive risk taking.
- Take a lead and ensure good practice within your area of responsibility in line with the Directorates Safeguarding Procedures.
- Demonstrate robust decision making and leadership that encourages others to be autonomous workers.
- Ensure the effective allocation and prioritisation of your own work and that of individuals across your area of responsibility and the wider Directorate.
- To be responsible for the team following systems procedures and quality of data to ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with legal requirements, directorate policies, procedures, performance standards, targets, and good professional practice.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist Team Manager job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.