Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Occupational Therapist to work in Solihull. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- To focus on recent and ongoing discharges of residents back to the community, likely where Covid-19 has been involved.
- Focussed on flexible practitioner capacity alongside colleague Social Workers, the postholder will be available to support in line with demand, for example, supporting with rapid hospital discharge arrangements and responding to urgent community referrals in order to avoid hospital admission or readmission.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must have a Blue Badge
- Experience of working with care package arrangements; liaison with multi-disciplinary professionals around discharge requirements/circumstances; an ability to assess for reablement/rehab needs for goal setting and/or onward referral; familiarity and experience of community assessing recent discharge needs, comunity equipment and preventative interventions is necessary.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.