Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £26-£27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To take a managerial role in the development, provision and implementation of a specialist area of Occupational Therapy Intervention within the Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health.
- To work as an effective liaison between the Coborn unit other in-patient adolescent units Nationwide.
- To provide highly effective, individualised and specialist Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment within the Coborn PICU unit.
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute an occupation-focused understanding of a young person’s difficulties and needs.
- To provide Occupational Therapy that is sensitive to the developmental, cultural and highly complex mental health needs of the young people in the Service.
- To provide clinical supervision to qualified staff and students.
- To contribute to the clinical development of the Occupational Therapy team and other staff within the Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health.
- To carry a complex caseload, demonstrate the acquisition of advanced clinical reasoning skills and promote and develop evidence based practice within this specialist area of practice.
Requirements of the Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.