Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational therapist to work in Liskeard on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Work with the existing mental health teams to develop a single dedicated clinical assessment service for the Adult Community Mental Health Teams.
- To develop assessment and interface protocols between current mental health services.
- Complete effective triage process for referrals to services and sign post to relevant secondary, Primary and 3rd sector agencies.
- To be responsible for the assessment of the mental health of service users, recognizing care needs and clinical management of a defined assessment caseload within the Mental Health Team.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the service users are offered the most appropriate interventions.
- To work alongside other clinical staff in developing assessments skills. May be delegated the responsibility for the co-ordination of clients from a designated assessment and allocation caseload.
- Develop the interface between primary and secondary care services so the patients/carers are offered focused and co-ordinated packages of care that are appropriate to their needs.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Current HCPC registration
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.