Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5 Mental Health Acute Occupational Therapist to work based in Bath.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25-£30 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Join a small group of highly skilled occupational therapists delivering evidence-based interventions to service users with complex needs.
- Be based on adult acute inpatient ward - the ward is a 15 bed, mixed gender, acute inpatient ward.
- The OT provision is part of an MDT approach to therapy. It sits alongside creative psychotherapies (art, dance and movement, music), physiotherapy and psychology.
- Work closely with and supervise a full-time occupational therapy assistant, two band five ward based occupational therapists and ward volunteers. The band five occupational therapists work shift patterns and also contribute to the general staffing of the ward.
- Deliver a range of group and individual interventions, carry out assessments and take an active role in discharge planning, whilst maintaining a strong focus on promoting recovery and maximising function.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least 2 years of post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Mental Health Acute Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.