Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist - Community to work in Dudley on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing month contract.
- Significant experience of working in a Local Authority/NHS community setting completing Occupational Therapy functional assessments with clients of all ages including experience of assessing children.
- Significant experience of making recommendations for specialist equipment, Minor and Major adaptations (Disabled Facilities Grants) and working with clients with complex moving and handling needs/Single Handed Care. Major adaptation recommendations is a significant expectation for this role.
- Be able to use electronic case recording - experience of AIS/Swift/Liquid Logic would be an advantage.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car owner/driver.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.