Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work within a Spinal/Neurology team based in Aylesbury a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To independently manage a designated caseload of clients with complex needs in spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions.
- Complete specialist assessments of clients to address their occupational performance & skill deficit using specialist standardised and non-standardised assessment tools.
- To work with clients, their carers/relatives to identify OT goals as part of the overall care plan and participate in joint goal setting and rehabilitation planning with other team members.
- To plan and carry out regular goal review with the patient/family/carers to discuss progress and plan future goals.
- Plan and implement client centred individual and/or group interventions, enabling the clients in areas of self-maintenance, productivity & leisure, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals.
- Work as part of the multi / interdisciplinary team providing specialist rehabilitation.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.