Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Chippenham, within the Mental Health team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
• Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
• HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
• Extensive post registration experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including within mental health.
• Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
• Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Daily payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support
• In house payroll system
• Industry-leading shift booking system
• Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.