Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Inpatient/Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work part-time within an Older Persons Mental Health Community/Dementia Home Treatment Team and Inpatient based in Bronllys, Powys.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job are £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate).
- The post holder will manage a varied and complex caseload identifying, planning and providing highly skilled occupational therapy intervention for older adults with both an organic and functional mental health difficulties within the Brecon and Radnorshire area.
- Expected to work towards the development of expertise in an area of clinical excellence.
- The post holder will maintain a clinical caseload.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the occupational therapy service and continue with their own professional development and assist with that of the team.
- Required to have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure that the needs of the clients are met.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.