Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work within an Adults Social Care Team based in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £30,756 - £33,136 per annum (plus £963 essential car user and £4000 market supplement).
- As postholder of this role you will receive and co-ordinate referrals, perform the resulting assessment which will focus on equipment and adaptation and also complete carer assessments. You will need to be able to coach and mentor Social Care Assessors and Rehabilitation workers who are performing assessments, support planning and review tasks.
- Annual leave from 24 days' annual leave - linked to length of service and grade
- Housing brokerage service for Key Workers
- Travel discounts - 50% off your season rail ticket
- Buying annual leave - up to 10 additional days
- Pension scheme
- Work-life balance - Flexible working options
- Local shopping discounts
- Training and support - Unlimited access to development courses, mentoring and support
- MOT discount
- E-Car Club
- Gym and fitness discount
- Arriva Travel Club - Bus travel discounts
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists or B.Sc O.T. or other professional qualification recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as an Occupational Therapist.
- Substantial post qualifying experience in a social or health care field and significant occupational therapy experience.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.