Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Barnet on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate and promote self-assessments using the appropriate tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with an enablement and strengths based approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led care and support plans that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- At least 2 years' experience working within this field
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.