Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Nurse to work in Featherstone, working on Covid Screening and swabbing and potentially vaccinating.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £22.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Evidence of working from PGDs in the past
- Immunisation and vaccination training evidence
- ILS trained
- Competent in the management of Anaphylaxis
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse job is advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.