Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Mental Health Occupational Therapy Team Manager to work full-time based in Sutton, Richmond and Merton.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is £28.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
- Provide effective day-to-day management of the ADHD Services in three Boroughs of Merton, Richmond and Sutton and the ASD diagnostic service in Merton and Sutton
- Ensuring that the performance standards of the services are met and information on performance is provided
- Co-ordinate the service and works with the Clinicians and Administrators to put into action the values of the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy
- Represent the services locally and within the Trust
- Working in conjunction with the staff of all disciplines to provide seamless, safe and comprehensive services as far as possible
- Line manage all staff (excluding doctors) in the aforementioned services, providing guidance and supervision to staff
- Managing Trust allocated resources
Requirements of the Mental Health Occupational Therapy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.