Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Mental Health Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Colchester, Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £33.00 to £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To provide expert advice on patient medication
- To deputise for the Chief Pharmacist as required
- Organise and manage activities of pharmacy staff
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience in managing staff
- Mental health services experience
- Must be a car driver as may be required to travel to other sites
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.