Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Mammographer to work full-time based in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mammography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £25 - £29.80 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on banding. This role is available on an ongoing contract.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
- 2 years' experience
- Screening and symptomatic mammography experience
These Mammographer roles are advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.