Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Locum Senior Physio Therapist to work full-time based in East Grinstead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a minimum 2-month contract.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a specialist caseload of complex burns, plastics and head and neck patients. This may include conservatively and surgically treated paediatric/adult patients with burn injuries or who have undergone plastic or head and neck reconstructive surgeries. Interventions may occur in the therapy department, wards, theatres, ITU, HDU and outpatient clinics.
- To provide advanced physiotherapeutic assessment and treatment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions to gain consent to, develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.