Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Lead Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Cullompton.
The salary for this permanent Lead Clinical Psychologist job is £50,000 per annum.
- Work within a mental health service for women requiring rehabilitation to support them getting back into the community, where conditions may include personality disorders, Autism, and associated challenges.
- Be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practise sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
- Support the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway.
- Support clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes.
- Support the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working.
- Work with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users.
Requirements of the Lead Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist.
- Relevant qualification.
- Recent psychology experience.
- Experience within a senior role.
- Accredited post-graduate qualification in Clinical psychology.
- Post-registration experience is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience of working with women who have personality disorders, Autism and associated challenges.
- Have experience and knowledge from the NHS or private sector in carrying a service users caseload, including assessing service users with personality disorders, autism and associated challenges, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within mental health care services.
This Lead Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.